Updated July 21, 2020
Our top priority in reopening is protecting the health and safety of our entire community including our trainers, employees, and clients. We are enhancing our cleaning protocol, adding social distancing measures, and implementing operational processes with a single goal in mind – keeping our clients, staff, and community safe. Here is what we have done and are doing.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitation Protocols
- We’ve added a 20-minute window in between each class. This allows us to minimize contact between each client and provide adequate time for extra cleaning/sanitization.
- When you arrive, please stand on the 6 ft away pavement marker outside (and knock on the door if the door is closed). If waiting in line to come in, please keep 6 feet apart.
- High touch surfaces thoroughly wiped and disinfected, multiple times a day
- Studio is professionally cleaned daily
- Studio room is sanitized thoroughly between each class
- All high-touch amenities removed. We no longer have lockers or a water fountain.
- Staff required to wear gloves when performing any cleaning duties and wash hands regularly
- Staff required to follow hand hygiene throughout the day
- Hand-sanitizers with 65% or greater alcohol will be available for use throughout the studio.
- Bathrooms are no longer for changing or getting ready, only for necessary toilet use and washing hands.
- Grip socks are still required for class. Refusal to wear or obtain grip socks will result in the client being asked to leave and forfeiting the session. We do not have rental socks. We only have socks for purchase. We do not offer refunds for class due to refusal of grip socks.
- Clients must come to the studio already dressed in workout gear; no changing is to take place in bathrooms.
Clients must wash and sanitize their hands upon entering the studio.
Social Distancing – We will implement the following to adhere to social distancing guidelines:
- Contactless check-in
- Limited machines to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- No hands-on adjustments – our teachers give great verbal adjustments instead
Client Guidelines – To help keep our community healthy, we ask that you:
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitizer
- Refrain from person-to-person contact including handshakes and hugs
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please update your credit card in our booking system to facilitate no contact payments
We are taking the pandemic very seriously. In that regard, if you have to late cancel a class due to symptoms of COVID-19 or being exposed to someone with COVID-19, we will of course waive the penalty fee associated with cancelling.
Masks are required entering and exiting the studio and anytime that you are not at your machine. Masks at this time are also required while working out.
We have required temperature checks of anyone entering our studio. This is mandatory before each class.
Trainers are provided with and required to wear a face mask while coaching in our studios. We also provide our trainers with gloves that are optional for their use.
Please Show up no earlier than 10 minutes before class begins to minimize the amount of congregating in the studio. We do not open the studio till 5 minutes prior to class starts.